Saturday, February 5, 2011

Korean U-Back Dress




Korean U-Back Dress
*white shirt is not included*


Measurements:
Bust: 35"
Waist: 30"
Hips
:
38"
Size: XL. Sizing runs small. Fits UK10 / small UK12.
Descriptions: Directly imported from Korea, I fell in love for this dress at first sight. The sweet pastel blue color, the U-back detail, the peplum skirt, the asymmetrical hem, and not forgetting the cute ribbon at the back ! And of course, the  great cutting that is designed to flatter our body figure. Zipper at the side for better fit. I personally imported it from Korea so I can guarantee that no other girls would wear the exact same thing. Simplicity at it's best ! 
Reason for selling: The only reason why I'm letting this beautiful dress go is because it doesn't fit me :'( If not I won't ever sell it :((

Our Price
RM70
(A bit expensive due to shipping via air cargo from Korea to Malaysia + great quality! Unlike those cheap China clothes)





No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any enquiries, please do email us at prelies@yahoo.com first.

If you have not received any reply from us within 24 hours, please leave a comment here.