Main Entry: preloved
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: secondhand; previously owned or used; also written pre-loved
Which technically covers everything we would have for sale here. But just for specification sake (:
We sell anything that we can find in the pandemonium we dub as our rooms. From books to clothing ( we grew out of them, alright! D; ), hair ornaments to bracelets, belts to whips, movie collections to soundtracks and scratch that previous one.
But the snails will never be for sale. Never. *shifty eyes*
If there are any enquiries, please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org . We'll try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Note : If you haven't received any reply from us in one day, please check your spam or junk mails. Thank you.
When you wish to make a purchase, please give us your
Postage : Pos Laju / Registered Post
Make sure you have read our Terms and Conditions alrights? ;)
p/s: Please note that we don't use Pos Ekspres service. Thank you.
1. Prices are negotiable for certain items and books. Jacketing service is optional.
2. Only serious buyers can place the order in the order form provided. Your email will be answered as soon as possible.
3. Any reservations are accepted for a maximum of 3 days only. If no payment is made after 3 days, the reservation will be canceled.
4. Absolutely no back-outs after payment has been made.
5. Items sold are not exchangeable, returnable or refundable.
6. The color in the pictures may vary from the real thing due to the camera's flash.
7. All items are preloved unless otherwise stated.
8. Once the item is delivered, the item is no longer our responsibility. Therefore there will be no refunds if the item is stolen, broken, or undelivered. We will always ensure the condition of the item before delivering.
Peninsular Malaysia: RM 6
East Malaysia: Sabah&Sarawak = RM 8
(500g - 1kg)
Sabah&Sarawak = RM10
Peninsular Malaysia: RM 3.50
East Malaysia: RM 5.50
-the charges are not fixed. -the amount of items may change the delivery charges.
We are currently accepting payments to our Maybank or CIMB accounts. After any sale confirmations/ reservations are made, please make the payment by either:
1. bank-in 2. fund transfer 3. cash deposit
...the amount to our account (which will be given to you after you have confirmed your orders) within 3 days.
Tired of Scrolling Down?
We have made a list of authors and books for your convenience. Saw the title of a book you want? Just click on it. There you have it; an entry of the book complete with it's details! ;)