Sunday, March 22, 2009

Gempakstarz Comics Batch #1


Gempakstarz Comics Batch #1

3. Star Post

+

11. Orange Kiss
16. Gagahnya Kelab Manik
19. 24 Warna
25. Skala Cinta 1.8 Meter Persegi

Click here to read the whole synopsis of each comic!

Condition is great, read once only. The coupon is still there, and no torn pages or whatsoever. It's in Bahasa Melayu, obviously. Typical shoujo manga that girls love. ;)

Our Price
RM5.00 each.

Retail Price
RM6.50

As usual, Pos Ekspres is not applicable for books :)
Registered post or Pos Laju only.

p/s: I have almost all the comics from the link given above. If you're interested in the other comic(s), do ask. I might just sell it to you ;)

8 comments:

shinobi said...

macam mana saya hendak baca komik yang bertajuk cinta di burger time dan komik bertajuk temani aku?

Falseberry Pte. Ltd. said...

Sorry! Tu semua dah sold out . Yang tinggal hanya :

3. Star Post

+

11. Orange Kiss
16. Gagahnya Kelab Manik
19. 24 Warna
25. Skala Cinta 1.8 Meter Persegi

heynadjr24 said...

Mm, you sell it?
Well, I'm looking for Orange Kiss.
But how do I get it?

Falseberry Pte. Ltd. said...

Hi,

Yes, I still have Orange Kiss :D

You can email me [prelies@yahoo.com] your details and such and then I will give you my account number + amount you need to pay including pos laju, then I post it to you! ;)

But I would advise you to buy in bulk! :))

Durrah Adila said...

do you still have magis manis coklat
(bitter sweet)??
malay one

Falseberry Pte. Ltd. said...

Hi Durrah!

Nope I dont have that comic. sorry!

ellyssa yurina said...

saya minat sangat baca dan simpan koleksi komik .bleh saya saya tanya tak .kalau nak buat tempahan bleh tak .

Falseberry said...

Hi Ellyssa,

Boleh. Just email to me prelies@yahoo.com and bgtau komik apa you nak. Nnt sy confirmkan ada ke tak komik tu.

:)

Post a Comment

If you have any enquiries, please do email us at prelies@yahoo.com first.

If you have not received any reply from us within 24 hours, please leave a comment here.